Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weddings Follow Fashion Trends

Earlier this month, Pantone revealed their Fashion Color Report for Spring 2012 which features the top color choice projections for next spring's fashion trends. I must say I was immediately smitten with the idea of "Tangerine Tango" and "Sweet Lilac" paired with a neutral beige/taupe base. So smitten in fact that I began immediately working on an inspiration board featuring this tones. Somewhere in the process, the color tones changed & I was led to softer tones... more of an orange sherbet and blush pink than true, wild tangerine and light purple lilac. Sometimes what you set out to find or create is just not where you end up, but that's where all the fun lies... in the process! Enjoy :)
Not every "Signature Cocktail" has to be an alcoholic beverage. Honestly, an orange sherbet smoothie sounds better to me than any mixed drink I can think of. If you're planning an event without liquor, use your imagine to create unique "mocktails" to compliment your event's style. Better yet... call Perfectly Posh to do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment