Friday, September 9, 2011

Ohh-la-la-LACE Wedding Gowns

I understand lace is not every bride's ideal fabric, but I just can not imagine not hopping on this wedding trend with full force! I have always appreciated lace, but I may have recently escalated my appreciation to absolute adoration. Kate Middleton obviously raised the bar for lace-accented gowns with her very elegant wedding dress, but I have to say... for me... some of you may not agree... some of you may strongly disagree... this dress is just as or more beautiful!! For one, I love the flowing, full skirt which just makes a bride really look like a fairy tale bride. Add a mermaid style and soft lace overlay and I'm in love. For you brides on a budget (you know I'm always thinking about you), you will be ecstatic to learn this dress is only $225.00 from geebird.com!!! Hope you're in absolute adoration now too...
elegant Lace Wedding gowns MWD001 - Click Image to Close
geebird.com elegant Lace Wedding gown MWD001


No comments:

Post a Comment